In these terms of business, the expression ‘Guest’ means the person, firm or company making a booking or staying at K4Kythnos. These terms apply to all bookings except to the extent that specific terms apply for a particular booking.
All published rates are quoted in Euro and include VAT (and local taxes) at the current rate. Accommodation rates are per villa per night
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 11:00
Guests remaining in the room after 12:00 will be charged 50% of the daily room rate
Guests remaining in the room after 17:00 will be charged 100% of the daily room rate
Cancellations (of refundable booking):
In case of cancellation up to 31 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fee is charged.
In case of cancellation from 30 days to 11 days prior to arrival, 30% of the entire accommodation amount will be retained as cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation 10 days before arrival, 100% of the entire accommodation amount will be retained as cancellation fee.
In case of non-show or early departure the whole accommodation amount (100%) will be retained as cancellation fee.
Cancellations (of NON refundable booking):
If canceled, modified or in case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
To amend your booking, simply cancel and rebook online. Cancellation charges apply. Full instructions are contained in the booking confirmation email.
Cancellation policy applies; i.e. 100% of the total booking will be forfeited
NON refundable booking
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking.
Α valid credit card is required to secure the reservation and is subject to bank approval.
The 30% of the total accommodation amount will be charged to the credit card* used for the booking, 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining amount (70%) is to be charged 10 days prior to arrival.
In case of failure to provide payment as above, the hotel reserves the right to cancel reservation without any further obligation.
* In case your credit card has expired or not functioning, new credit card details are due through correspondence or booking amendment. If this is not adhered to, your booking is subject to become invalid.
Kindly note that an amount of €150 would be pre-approved from your credit card as security deposit. The security deposit is for security reasons and shall be refunded in the Checkout Date, provided no deductions or damages are made.
K4Kythnos does not accept responsibility for damage to, or for theft from, or for theft of vehicles parked on our premises.
Guests are recommended to have insurance to cover cancellation, curtailment, and loss of baggage, personal effects and money.
Infants and children under 2 years old stay for free, subject to room capacity. Please enter requests for baby cots, noting the age of the child, in the comments box when making an available request. Baby cot is provided free of charge, subject to availability.
Guests under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult to ensure their safety and that the children’s behaviour is appropriate.
Pets are accepted solely at the discretion of the K4Kythnos team. If you wish to travel with your pet, please check in advance with us. The Guest is responsible for controlling the pet and will be liable for any damage, soilage or injury however caused by the pet.
Please be aware that European countries have special limitations and controls on the cross border movement of most animals and birds.
K4Kythnos reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of Guests, clients or representatives, who must take all steps for corrective action as requested by the K4Kythnos team. In the event of failure to comply with management requests, K4Kythnos may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
It is the policy of K4Kythnos not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, creed, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability. Guests, their employees, and all sub-contractors engaged by or on behalf of the Guest are expected to adhere to this policy and K4Kythnos may, without incurring any liability to the Guest, remove from K4Kythnos any person or persons offending against this policy.
K4Kythnos does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked on the K4Kythnos premises.
Guests are responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms, furnishings, utensils and equipment in them by any act, omission, default or neglect of the Guests, their guests or sub-contractors and will pay to K4Kythnos on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.